
I finally caught up on watching all the episodes of 'Heroes' today. It is as good as the first season of 'Lost'. It just doesn't have J.J. Abrams little solemn three chord piano score that seems to be used on every TV show he does.
It's a nifty drama though. First seasons usually are the best though, The second seasons of 'My Name is Earl' and 'How I met your mother' aren't as good as the first. The only other shows I bother watching are 'South park' and 'The Office'. I've been downloading 'Lost' because I know living out here, one day I'm going to get bored enough to watch that twisted Abrams' show.
I'm eagerly awaiting 'Scrubs' to start up again. By far the best sit-com since 'Arreseted Development'.
1 comment:
I'm a super big fan of Heroes as well. I really want a super power.
Post a Comment