I then went over to the spool. The bath water temperature of the spool is nice at 1:30 pm. I spent a good 20 mins relaxing in the spool.
Then I waddled over to the pool closest to me. The pool feels heated! or at least it was today at 130 p.m. I then stuck my feet in the hot tub over there. The hot tub was cold.
So it is pretty much the story of goldilocks and the three bears. One was too hot, one was too cold and the other was just right.
The hot tubs/pools/spool have a bit more organic matter than I'd normally like. But if you just think of it as a chlorinated lake/pond/etc. It's not soo bad (I know you're like ewww).
Happy Free Candy and Autumn Day.
Don't force your pagan beliefs on me. You pagan holiday person you.
If you want to carve a pumpkin and dont want a mess or have someone named Lincoln to take the pumpkin seeds and put every possible thing on them, and then bake them (although the Cheeds, cheese and seeds, weren't as bad as they sound. You can virtually carve a pumpkin online. They even put a candle in it when you're done.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/pumpkin_sim.html#
No comments:
Post a Comment