
4.20.2007- In the venue
Salt Lake City, UT
So I kinda miss that gay little venue (they used to be called Bricks, like other clubs they had dances when they didn't have shows, they had a homosexual night so all the homosexuals could meet each other while out clubbin)that lost its roof to that freak Salt Lake tornado. Its also funny, the fact that it took like four years to put some sort of roof on that building (they had a tarp on there for a good long time).
I like Sherwood. "Sing, But Keep Going" is easily one of my top 10 cds I own. It's upbeat. It's not hard, so everyone can enjoy it. It's fun. They're a good band to listen to while driving along the coast. I might just go to So. Cal and see them. I don't know. But I never saw them live. I must remedy that. So I guess the Brand New show will not be the last "big" show I see.
Give 'Never Ready' a spin on their website. It's a nifty song.
I think it's funny that MSNBC had Carmen Rasmusen comment on Paula Abdul's drunken interviews...Would anyone know who she was if they didn't say "former contestant"? I remember how my old roommate came home from a football game and said Carmen sat on his foot and subsequently showed off the butt floss.
No comments:
Post a Comment